Publication Date: November 3, 2021
The Select Committee on Economic Disparity and Fairness in Growth will hold a hearing entitled “Our Changing Economy: The Economic Effects of Technological Innovation, Automation and the Future of Work” on Wednesday, November 3, 2021, at 10:00 AM ET in CVC 200, Congressional Auditorium.
There will be one panel with the following witnesses:
- Professor Daron Acemoglu, MIT Institute Professor, MIT Department of Economics
- Dr. Kristen Broady, Fellow in the Brookings Metropolitan Program, The Brookings Institution
- Dr. Shawn Dubravac, CEO and President, Avrio Institute
- Ms. Zoë Baird, CEO and President, Markle Foundation
- Mr. Brent Orrell, Senior Fellow, American Enterprise Institute